We (the UK hosts) will cover all the local costs for each country’s first team plus one accompanying adult, but we will charge a registration fee of £350.
The cost for second teams and extra adults is as follows:
|Team of 4 paying full costs||£1,068||£1,232|
|Adult, standard accommodation||£267||£308|
|Adult, en suite accommodation||£327||£380|
Extra nights (e.g. Saturday 20 July):
- Team of four: £164
- Adult, standard accommodation: £41
- Adult, en suite accommodation: £53
These figures include all local costs (food, accommodation, basic entertainment, local transport) but not spending money. Second teams do not pay the registration charge.
The deadline for payments is 30th June, 2013.
How to make payments
To transfer money to the organizing committee of IOL2013, please transfer it to the UKLO account, with the code ‘IOL2013 xxx’, where xxx is replaced by your country’s name. The UKLO account details are as follows:
- Account name: UK LINGUISTICS OLYMPIAD COMMITTEE (UKLOC)
- Bank: Co-operative Bank
- Address of bank: PO Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP
- Account address registered at the bank: 57 Park Avenue North, London N8 7RS
- Branch: BUSINESS DIRECTPLUS
- For transfers from a foreign bank:
- BIC: CPBKGB22
- IBAN: GB93CPBK08929965396322
- For transfers within the UK:
- UK sort code: 089299
- Account number: 65396322