Marking in 2019
- [no notices as yet]
The marking coordinator is Neema Kotonya
- Mon 28th January: final day for notifying us of your marker capacity.
- Jan 28th – Feb 1st: week for allocation of schools to markers. During this week your page on the portal will show the contact details and script numbers of your school(s).
- Feb 4-8: test week, so all Advanced scripts should have been scanned and uploaded (with lists of names) by the end of Friday 8th.
- Feb 9-17: Marking takes place.
- Monday 18th February: Deadline for uploading points to the portal
- Monday 25 February: Advanced results announced
- If you have been sent paper scripts with a stamped addressed envelope, please keep them with you till this day in case we need to include them in our shortlist; but on this day you can return them to the school.
Particular thanks to those who organised markathons:
- Edinburgh University:
- Organiser: Graeme Trousdale
- Participants: Brandon Papineau, Kiera Bryan, Davy Fenton-Smith, Katy Galloway, Cliodhna Hughes, Alex Redpath, Cecile Audis, E. P. Hackett
- University of Huddersfield:
- Organiser: Lesley Jeffries
- Participants: Sawsan Hassan, Asma Ebshiana and others.
- University of Kent:
- Organiser: Laura Bailey
- Participants: Dr Vikki Janke, Elizabeth Dawkins, Jessica Goulston, Jennifer Davey