To prepare for Round 1
- Check out the training material on our website.
- Explore the collection of past problems:
- Start with the easy ‘Breakthrough Workout’ practice problems at #4.
- Then work through some of the problems used in past Olympiads at #2, which get harder as you go further down the list.
- Use these problems to decide which level to enter at, then look at some of the past papers at that level which you’ll find at #3.
- If you’re ambitious, enter for the Advanced level and have a look at the suggestions for preparing for Round 2 below!
- If you want to be impressed, have a look at the problems created by past UKLO champions.