How to combine files into a zipped folder
- Use File Explorer:
- select the files. It’s probably best not to bundle a lot of files if you’re not used to zipping. Maybe one bundle per candidate? This will give you an idea of the size of your folder, which will decide how you send it to your marker (see below).
- right-click and select ‘Send to’ then ‘Compressed (zipped) folder’
- the system automatically names the folder after the first file in it, so you should change the name to something more helpful.
- If you want, you can include a .zip folder inside a larger one, so you can combine folders for individual competitors into a larger zipped folder.
On a Mac
- Use Finder.
- Select the files or folders you want (using cmd-click).
- Right-click then choose “Compress”.
- By default the zipped file gets called “Archive”, so will need to be renamed.