How to combine multiple PDF files
Use a free downloadable such as IlovePDF_merge. This is the app on which the following directions are based:
- Put the PDF files that you want to combine (‘merge’) into the same folder on your computer.
- If they’re student scripts, check that each one has the student’s name.
- Click the big red button with ‘Select PDF files’.
- Browse to the folder containing the PDF files to be merged.
- Select the files concerned.
- Hit Open and check the order of files; you can move them around if you want to.
- Hit the big red button saying ‘Merge files’.
- In the little popup window, select ‘Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader’ (or whatever your default reader for .pdf files is), and hit OK.
- Go to your .pdf reader, where you should find the merged file, and save it to wherever you want to hold it.
And it’s done!